|Assessments:||Formative Quizzes & Practical Exam|
- Hacking Techniques is mostly a practical hands-on course. To acquire the required level of skills needed to pass, students must follow along and complete all the practical assessments.
- The pass criteria and the code of conduct are provided in the course outline.
- Participation is encouraged in our WYWM learning platform and in our live sessions.
- I would encourage everyone to continue researching and practicing in a safe environment.
- Provide feedback on course content and application.
- Vulnerability Assessment Module Report Instructions
- WYWM Vulnerability Assessment Handbook
- WYWM Technical Foundation Handbook Linux & Network
- WYWM Nmap Cheat Sheet
- WYWM Google Dorking Cheat Sheet
- WYWM Linux Cheat Sheet
- WYWM Penetration Testing Module Handbook
- WYWM Service Specific Enumeration Cheat Sheet
- WYWM Web Application Penetration Cheat Sheet
- WYWM Metasploit Cheat Sheet
Introduction to the Penetration Testing Course
Cyber Range Lab Machines
Technical Foundations Module - Linux
Technical Foundations Module - Networking
Vulnerability Assessment Module